We’re delighted to share that we have won the prestigious CBRE Supplier Award for Innovation of the Year. We are thrilled to have received this significant honor.
About the Award
The 2022 CBRE Innovation Challenge invited supplier partners to submit innovative ideas, new ways of working, and best-in-class client solutions that help companies create healthier workplaces for their employees and improve the workplace experience while also addressing the significant cost pressures companies now face.
More than 150 innovations were reviewed by a committee of 75+ panelists. Ten innovations were shortlisted, and XY Sense’s win of CBRE Innovation of the Year was announced today.
Our win was made public at the 2022 CBRE GWS Enterprise Enterprise Leadership Conference. This event provided global recognition for XY Sense to CBRE talent, account teams, and supplier partners.
The Award-Winning XY Sense Solution
The XY Sense Platform, Area Sensors, and Entry Sensors are popular among leading businesses worldwide. We offer the most advanced occupancy analytics technology that has helped us become a platform of choice for companies passionate about:
- Industry Leading Insights: Our advanced occupancy analytics data makes it easy to analyze insights in real time and provides recommendations to help optimize workplaces.
- Accuracy: Our devices offer unsurpassed accuracy to ensure the richest possible insights. Our Computer Vision technology enables us to pinpoint the precise location of everyone in a space to inform richer insights into which resources are being utilized.
- Sustainability: By using industry-leading wide-range sensors that monitor a thousand-square-foot area, we enable clients to deploy fewer devices. Our tech uses no batteries to further reduce e-waste versus many competing solutions.
- Simplified Installation: Fewer sensors and our daisy-chain power solution simplify installation and maintenance.
- Over-the-Air Updates: Software updates are automatically delivered automatically, over the air, reducing operations and maintenance costs.
- Security and Privacy: Our entire hardware and software solution was developed with the principles of Privacy by Design and Security by Design. All data is processed in the sensor, and no sensitive information is ever shared or transmitted.
Recognition as CBRE Innovation of the Year is so meaningful to us because of the company’s leadership role in the commercial real estate and investment industry. CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment company, with the #1 global market position in leasing, property sales, outsourcing, property management, and valuation. CBRE is also the largest commercial property developer in the United States and has nearly $147 billion of Assets Under Management within its Investment Management business. The company serves clients in over 100 countries, including over 90% of the Fortune 100.